1 - Go to TeacherTube and find a video that either:
- helps you with your
- is a resouce that you can recommend to your class to help them with
a concept you are dealing with
- or is just plain interesting and you think
your audience should see it.
- teaches a 'life lesson'
Me to the World of TeacherTube
2 - Copy and Paste the 'embeddable' code from TeacherTube into you
3 - Write full, flowing answers to the following questions:
Briefly describe the content of the video you chose.
- Why did you choose this
- Who (no individual names) would benefit from watching this video.
What sort of person might make a video like this?
- List 3 reasons why you
think the author might have taken the time to make this video and then work out
how to upload it to TeacherTube?
- List 3 possible negative effects of people
- How might your life as a student be different now that
you have been introduced to TeacherTube as a way of learning?
- If you had
the opportunity, what would you video would you post to TeacherTube?
free to link directly to this page from your blog if you'd like your students
to try out this activity.