HUGE artworks for your bedroom, classroom displays, noticeboards, teacher farewells
creates a great
deal of discussion :)
is piece of free software can take an ordinary digital photo and BLOW it up to
any size you require. 140 A4 pages by 140 A4 is quite achievable. The
little photo above was blown up to 3 A4 sheets of paper wide and 3 A4 sheets high.
The kids love having a picture of their favourite person in the whole world staring
back at them all day long... no matter what they are doing ;-)
use a digital photo to create HUGE artworks
* choose how big you want the photo
to print out
* choose to have it come out in colour or black and white
ask the person if they'd like a huge picture of themselves before you stick it
up in their room. You don't want to scare them :)
* use the stand alone version
rather than the one that emails you pdfs.
* encourage the children to print
out their images on their home machines to keep your systems administrator on
* develop a system for cutting and pasting the images. If you lose
a page it gets messy.