Summary:A phonics flip book is a small, personal collection of words focussing
on a particular phonics sound. They are ideal as an early reading skills
to Make a Phonics Flip Book
Download a Flip Book from Here.
2. Print out the Phonics Flip Book.
3. Cut out the large rectangle shape on the top. MAKE
SURE you leave the picture on the right attached to the 'all
like in' rectangle.
4. Cut out the 4 rectangles on the bottom.
5. Place the 4 cut out words on top of each other with the 'ball' on
6. Staple the 4 words to the top of 'small & tall' box.