You Will Need:
1 game board printed and laminated
1 die (yes die is the singular, dice is the plural)
Coloured counters for each player e.g. Player 1 = red Player 2 = green.
How to Play:
1. Player 1 rolls the die.
2. Player 1 answers the algorithm with the same number as shown on the die.
3. Place one coloured counter on the answered algorithm if read correctly
4. The winner is the first player to gets 4 counters in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Tips and Hints:
• The game works best with two player game.
• The game can be played without a die - children simply choose an algorithm to answer.
• Try playing best of three – it helps to reinforce number facts.
• Focus on strategies not the answers. 'How do you know that answer is correct?' 'How else do you know?'
Read More About this Game & Download:
Here ----> Subtraction Game
Here ---> Subtraction Game